Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mum's the word

Hi guys,

This is a new blog for just us.

I want to share stuff with you all. Stuff about me, my childhood, my parents, my family. There's so much you should know. I wish my mom and Dad could have written a blog for me. I wonder what they would have put in it. I know that there's so information, so many half-memories, so much knowledge that I have lost just because I didn't put it all down.

So I'm going to write something for you guys everyday and it's going to be a voyage of discovery. I don't know where we are going or what we are going to accomplish but if we get to know a little more about each other this way, it will be enough.

Sometimes, it will be about food, other times it will be about religion...oops!!! have I started a riot there?? It could be about bedtime stories and I heard some pretty good ones as a kid. It could be about books and bookshelves.. about marriage, about sex, about rite and wrong ...(psst it's not a spelling error, it's a pun).....it's a blog-about-anything. Anything to do with you and me...with us.

Love,
Mom

No comments: